Saturday, November 14, 2009

Gaining empowerment through technological literacy

Looking back on everything we've learned in this class so far-- building a webpage, editing music, creating animations, and finally creating a movie-- it's nice to feel like I've gained some really practical knowledge during the course, knowledge that I can use in the future to help better my own work as an artist.

The area in which I've learned the most is creating a personal webpage. Web design is something that until now I knew practically nothing about, and I assumed that if I ever needed to create a webpage in the future I would have no choice but to enlist outside help. Thanks to this class I now feel that I've learned enough so I could at least begin to figure out how to make a web page on my own in the future.

This class has also sparked my interest to continue learning webpage design. I'm considering taking another class with a similar focus next semester if I have room in my schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment